TEAMWORK - ALIGNMENT - SUCCESS
We are the experts to develop cohesive teamwork and team performance aligned with our clients' purpose and goals. We are passionate about building teams and team leaders into a structured ensemble where every team member proudly contributes to their maximum. We bring systemic information, communication and accountability to the team and all team members. This forms into a fast learning cycle where the team (as an entity) and every team member learn. grow and develop.
In it for you, the leader, it accelerates sales, innovation and consistently pushes back the frontiers of the possible. You get more sales/ revenues, lower costs, bigger margins, better HSE, better attraction/ engagement/ development/ retention of the best talents.
Learn "How we do it". Then practice, find your own way and get our support to build your HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM and boost Business Results through TEAMWORK.
You will be able to UNSUBSCRIBE from our mailing list at any time.
Alain Gardner – Côte Vertu, St-Laurent, Québec, Canada
At Gardner & Associates we are dedicated at improving teamwork in organizations.
Teamwork as a mean to improve all aspects of business performance : Increase sales, Reduce costs, Accelerate changes and innovations, Retain talent and Improve profitability to benefit everyone.
Teamwork as a mean to accelerate growth, boost business value and create opportunities for all team members.
Teamwork to solve team conflicts, redirect conflict energy to positive end and boost employee satisfaction for all.
Teamwork that mobilize employees into ONE cohesive TEAM .
- Executive Advisory Services
- Group Presentations / Speaking (Teams Dynamics, Teamwork, From Group to Team)
- Organization’s Group/ Team Dynamics Assessment
- Business System Performance diagnostic
- Design and tailor Organizational Systemic Transformation plan
- Program Governance
- Communication Plan
- Systemic Organization Design Plan
- Training Plan
- Process Alignment Plan
- Information Flow Design
- Changes Implementation and Adoption Plan
- Team Tools – Implementation, Use, and Adoption
- Management training (Process Analysis, Problem Solving, Team Roles & Responsibilities, Systems and Information, Team Development Communication, Positive Confrontations).
- “Delocated”/ Worldwide Teams– Setting Up – Leading – Functioning – Communication Tools